Discover the Most Common Issues We've Found in IR
Over the past year, we've dedicated over 35,000 hours to incident response. In this session, Mikael Nyström shares insights and solutions for tackling the most common issues we've encountered during assignments. We explore:
- How to uncover low-hanging opportunities for cost-effective and straightforward solutions.
- Implementing strategic defenses.
- Streamlining server management for enhanced security and efficiency.
- Ensuring the reliability of your backup and restoration processes.
- Addressing the challenge of the "Keys to the Kingdom" syndrome.
Your Host - Mikael Nyström
Mikael "Deployment Bunny'' Nyström is an industry-leading expert in Microsoft infrastructure and a multiple award-winning Microsoft MVP. Mikael works primarily in systems management for clients and servers as well as automation. Technologies like Azure, Azure Stack, Virtualization, System Center, ConfigMgr, OS deployment, and PowerShell are business as usual for Mikael.
Assess Your Organization's Security Posture
Get an overview of your organization’s cybersecurity posture as a first step toward increasing your ability to prevent cyber breaches and minimize their impact. To help you with this we offer a Security Posture Assessment. In short, we provide you with:
- Expert guidance from experienced cybersecurity specialists.
- Data-driven insights from real-life forensic investigations.
- Proven incident response strategies.
- Cutting-edge tools based on 35,000 hours of research from our expert teams.
Reach out to Mats Trollvad, Sales Lead Truesec CSIRT, for more information, or read more about the assessment here.Contact Mats